twitter

    And Wearing Is Half The Battle

    If you haven't seen G.I. Joe yet, you should probably check it out. Whether you are a die hard fan, or a casual moviegoer it's definitely a fun watch. It may not be the ideal movie going experience, or a perfect film, but it is definitely worth watching in the theatre. I thoroughly enjoyed myself and I'm sure that you will do the same. I am a child of the eighties, so it was pure nostalgia for me watching remnants of the past come to life on the big screen. In honor of the film release, New Era has designed these extremely cool G.I. Joe fitteds! Check it out here! G.I. Joe!




    Also, New Era is now offering designers a chance to showcase their talent. From now until Nov 3 there is a contest which allows you to design your own cap. I plan to utilize my talent to it's full capability. The possibilities are endless. What are you waiting for?!



    Additionally, just in time for fall New Era has released it's new fall collection. These are truly stunning and innovative whether you are a fashion designer, a graphic designer or an interior designer. There designs are truly unique and definitely worth supporting. I am very excited for this line and I encourage you all to support independent labels and designers.



    Also, just in are these very cool LE New Era tees. There are some great designs. I really enjoy the particular style of some of their more creative tees. They also come in multiple colors and range in the price range from $28 to $16!



    Last but not least, take an additional 30% off already reduced items! Take advantage... while supplies last



    This Just In…Shop New Arrivals from New Era!



    blog comments powered by Disqus