twitter

    BLOC28

    NewEra has just released their new line. The BLOC28 is one of the dopest sets I've seen them release, but I must say that I don't tend to deviate from the MARVEL and DC Lines with Fifty Fifty. I'm a comic book geek so I love to wear my art and show my passion while having freedom of expression. I love all their comic related lines. You should also check out the DC line and the LE they did for The Dark Knight and Wolverine: Origins. They are always looking for new talent as well, so be sure to subscribe to their news feed and check out the careers section on their site! New line just released. BLOC28 by Disney - Graffiti artists interpret Disney's icon, Mickey Mouse, on 59FIFTYs | Aroe, Chaz, Ewok + Exciting and limited edition series |




    Shop New Era and Receive Same Day Shipping. *Orders must be placed by 2pm EST.





    0 comments: