twitter

    How To Turn Your Blog Into A Business

    For anyone interested in working around the system. I would highly advise looking into creating your own site. There are so many valuable resources on the internet. The choice is up to you. It's all a matter of motivation. If you want to continue to live paycheck to paycheck then be my guest. I personally have ideals that I need to achieve and I plan on accomplishing them at any cost. I would advise reading this particular article before pursuing any other endeavor: How To Turn Your Blog Into A Business.





    In this article they discuss common mistakes made my freelancers and bloggers. They also discuss how to expedite the process of creating a blog that it not only focused on your passion and the services you have to offer, but a well endowed, successful business. It would be false of me to presume, but I would hope that most people want to be independent and own their stake in a company at some point in their life. I love art. It's my passion. I want to share my works with others. I want to motivate individuals throughout their daily lives vicariously through my personal endeavors. That is my purpose.



    In closing, I hope that everyone can benefit from this vital piece of information that I have shared. As Joel Osteen once said "We are all children of the most high" we are meant to achieve higher positions in life. It is kismet. I am not the type of person to coerce or proselytize anyone. Your beliefs are your own. I would like for everyone to realize, however, that change is necessary in order for us to grow. It is an essential part of life. One of my favorite quotes is from Uchiha Itachi, a character in the ongoing manga series Naruto. "True change cannot be made if it is bound by laws & limitations, predictions and imagination." - Uchiha Itachi ♚
    As individuals we all must learn to adapt and to overcome if we are to learn and prosper.






    0 comments: