twitter

    Design By Humans

    DesignByHumans is one of the most quantitative design sites that I have come across. By quantitative I mean they have a variety of quality designs. I have tried submitting my work for their contests in the past, however, my designs were not accepted. They have a certain standard. It's best to look at the examples given on their site login and on the forums before submitting. I tend to stray away from commercial art because it does not fit my particular style, but I still have to make a profit just like every other designer. Like CafePress, you can submit Tees or you can submit your own personal art work.







    What is Design By Hümans?
    DesignByHümans is a place for people to submit, discover and buy amazing custom t-shirt designs created by artists from around the world. Based around an ongoing t-shirt design contest, all of the designs you see on DesignByHümans have been submitted by our community. Headquartered in Irvine, California, DesignByHümans officially launched in July 2007. To celebrate their two year anniversary they are conducting a special sale. Check it out! Support the arts!





    blog comments powered by Disqus