twitter

    Adobe struck

    I finally found a comprehensive Flash site for beginners. I'm very excited. I'm also beginning my endeavor to using After Effects. I have a particular focus on motion design. I have been neglectful in doing tutorials lately. If there is no opportunity... you simply have to make it. In order for that to happen then I must utilize my knowledge. If the information is available then you may as well take advantage of it while you have the chance. I am also working on another new project entitled 'The Puzzle Of Life' ... I was on Desktopography and I was looking at their pieces and I thought to myself how amazing it would be to create such a piece. I mean, after all, we are all trying to figure out how to solve the puzzle of life. We just have to find all the necessary pieces!

    0 comments: