twitter
    I almost never turn on the TV because I'm never at home. I keep up with updates via Twitter, facebook, or my Yahoo! home page. I'm sure that most of you are aware of the Holocaust shooting that happened today. Quite frankly, I'm not appalled, but it is a bit absurd that these issues still exist. Why is racism still alive? That's a rhetorical question. As Depeche Mode stated: People are people So why should it be
    You and I should get along so awfully People are people So why should it be You and I should get along so awfully? It's absurd. I'm not exactly what goes on in the minds of these people, but they truly fail to realize that our outside appearance is the only thing that differentiates us from each other. We all have the same muscles, the same type of bones, and we all came from women. Race is trivial. This is why I choose not to pay attention to politics. They have essentially destroyed all merit and value. If it weren't for politics people would have no reason to hate other people. Everybody wants to rule the world.

    0 comments: