twitter

    R.I.P.

    Yesterday was one of the most melancholic days in history. Not only one, but two people passed away Farrah Fawcett & Michael Jackson. In reverence to their lives I am going to celebrate their passing by honoring the way they lived. Death should not be something that is looked down upon. They are now resting in a better place. In amidst of all the chaos and confusion there will no longer by physical suffering. Their souls are now at rest. Michael Jackson was a genius. He was the voice of a generation. He was what all artists desire to be. He mastered his craft. Having grown up in the spotlight he never had a childhood. He was a musical genius and the talent and charisma he held were unparalleled. Thriller holds a special significance for me because not only did I grow up listening to the album, but I was born in 1982 the year it was released. I regret having never seen him perform. His music will live on forever. For a complete bio, please refer to the Wiki: Michael Jackson He was The Last Samurai. R.I.P. The proper ending for a great life lived.
    "EMPEROR
    The Samurai is gone. The spirit
    of samurai lives forever.
    (a beat)
    Tell me how he died.
    Algren looks at the Emperor.
    ALGREN
    I will tell you how he lived."

    In addition, he lived a lonely life and became so isolated. No one truly understood his pain. I am going to share a memorable quote from Nagato/Pein from Naruto because I think it elaborates on this: "...Do you understand pain a little now? If you don't share someone's pain, you can never understand them. But just because you understand them doesn't mean you can come to an agreement. That's the truth."

    Michael Joseph Jackson (August 29, 1958 – June 25, 2009)


    0 comments: