twitter
    This just in, the kind people at Color Burned have compiled a list of 127 RSS Feeds That All Designers Should Subscribe To! I just recently started to RSS to numerous sites. It is very practical, albeit it is difficult to maintain order with the structuring of how feeds are setup. It would be much easier if I could separate them by category or by tags. I am a Firefox user so I take note of the many resources and add-ons that are essential to me not only as a designer but as a standard user on the web. The number one add-on that I must have at all times is Delicous. The tastiest bookmarks on the web! It's such an ingenious slogan... how could you resist? The great thing about Delicious is that you can take it with you anywhere. It's fantastic! Be sure to RSS to Color Burned and check out their many available contrivances.





    0 comments: