twitter
    I've been trying my best to ignore politics, but as the situation escalates in Iran it's become almost impossible. It would be haughty of me to assume that I can possibly understand what they are experiencing. I cannot empathize. I can only hope that things do not exacerbate beyond the state that they are in currently. This is why I do not choose to follow politics. It almost always ends in death. During the post-election protest, President Obama has condemned Iran in their violence against protesters. The article can be read here: Obama condemns violence against Iran protesters Also, there is the ongoing situation with Kim Jong-Il. I don't feel the need to elaborate on that any further because there is tons of information available via the web. If the Japanese and South Korean's build up their army... then this will definitely be a war to remember. It should be something reminiscent of World War II, but let's hope that it will not result in violence, albeit I'm absolutely certain that will be the outcome eventually. If only there could be world peace . . . “Mankind must put an end to war, or war will put an end to mankind... War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today.” - JFK

    0 comments: