twitter

    Jer and the Giant Peach

    The Hard Truth About Getting Hired

    I'm not entirely sure why I'm posting this. No one really wants to hear anything more about a recession, a depression or the economy. I will never give up. It's not worth it. I can tell you that it's not at all fun living in these times. If I didn't love what I do then I would have probably gone insane by now. Granted my knowledge is finite, there is zero to no opportunity in Florida. I continue to learn as much as I can, however, I often question what is that I truly want to do. No one can know everything. I have practical knowledge of print design and web design sans Flash which I am still learning and yet I still have difficult even securing an interview. It makes me lose my mind every day to work as hard as I do and have no profit. I do not feel vexed, but it is very obfuscating. I sometimes find myself walking around in a daze. I see people spend money lavishly and yet there is a "recession". I feel as if I am in The Matrix. I really loathe politics and the entire media is almost nothing but negativity or who has more money than someone else. The entire financial system in America is nothing more than a sham. While that may be true, money is a requirement to do things until this system is thoroughly fixed. It's not only the monetary system that needs to be reformed either, but I will save those thoughts for another day. There's no need to rant on a fruitless diatribe. In closing thoughts, if something is not done soon then this country is going to be in a state of utter disillusion and chaos. Feel free to share the article above on Twitter and/ or Facebook or MySpace. It reminds me of a joke: See, there were these two guys in a lunatic asylum... and one night, one night they decide they don't like living in an asylum any more. They decide they're going to escape! So, like, they get up onto the roof, and there, just across this narrow gap, they see the rooftops of the town, stretching away in the moon light... stretching away to freedom. Now, the first guy, he jumps right across with no problem. But his friend, his friend didn't dare make the leap. Y'see... Y'see, he's afraid of falling. So then, the first guy has an idea... He says "Hey! I have my flashlight with me! I'll shine it across the gap between the buildings. You can walk along the beam and join me!" B-but the second guy just shakes his head. He suh-says... He says "Wh-what do you think I am? Crazy? You'd turn it off when I was half way across!"







    0 comments: