twitter

    The Pursuit Of Happyness



    Last night while perusing through the television I just so happened to stop on "The Pursuit Of Happyness" albeit I have seen the film before, I never actually took the time to understand it until it having watched it a second time. Since I have started to follow my passion designing full-time I now more than ever am watching that lifestyle manifest before my eyes. There's more to life than working paycheck to paycheck. I would much rather pursue my passion than to have a standard job for the rest of my life. I have learned everything on my own up until this point & knowledge is infinite especially via the web. I do think that education is important, but is not near as important as "Life, liberty & the pursuit of happiness."


    There are different paths that people choose to take in life. I chose to pass by the fork in the road. I do, however, believe that not having a formal education can be a minor setback, but it's not going to stop me from pursuing my dreams. I will succeed at all costs. I must do what is necessary. I have decided that I am now going to change my focus to motion design so my endeavor is to learn Flash, After Effects & Maya. "Some people are pragmatists, taking things as they come and making the best of the choices available. Some people are idealists, standing for principle and refusing to compromise. And some people just act on any whim that enters their heads. I pragmatically turn my whims into principles. " - Calvin & Hobbes

    0 comments: