twitter

    "Persistence overcomes resistance"

    Happy Fathers Day to everyone I thought this would be the ideal opportunity to wish all the real fathers a wonderful day. I was not fortunate enough to grow up with a father, so I am very appreciative of my mom who raised me, albeit I may not say it in so many words. I recently joined RedBubble and I have some of my featured work on sale. Please support real art. They would make great gifts for you or your father. The piece that I have featured is "Survival Of The Fittest" it would be suitable for any occasion, but today it holds a special significance. You can read the excerpt at my account on dA or on the provided link. Always remember . . . “The keys to patience are acceptance and faith. Accept things as they are, and look realistically at the world around you. Have faith in yourself and in the direction you have chosen.” 固執は抵抗に打ち勝ちます。 (koshitsu ha teikou ni uchi kachi masu .) "Persistence overcomes resistance."

    0 comments: